   RE: good book on XML

  • From: Kevin Williams <Kevin.Williams@ultraprise.com>
  • To: "''xml-dev@xml.org' '" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:41:33 -0500

Sajeev,

This is probably not the best list to ask this question on, as many of us
are authors and naturally predisposed to recommend our own books ;)

Seriously, though, Wrox's new book Professional XML might have what you're
looking for. If you go to Wrox's web site and pull up the book, you can read
the sample chapter which happens to cover SAX.

Hope this helps,

- Kevin
(okay, I admit it, co-author _Professional XML_)