   Re: good book on XML

  • From: "KenNorth" <KenNorth@email.msn.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:37:56 -0800

> I also think that a so called static book on XML is really have a very
> limited use

Not everyone agrees that books have limited use. Consider this exchange last
year about XML tutorials on the Web:

Mondo12 wrote:
> Are these tutorials available for download? I can't afford to spend a lot
>of time doing online reading.

Charles Goldfarb replied:
There's a powerful technology that solves that problem -- it's called the
"book"
:-)

If you are looking for the latest and greatest information about XML, there
are a number of magazines and Web sites that publish on a regular basis:

www.developer.com
www.xml.com
XML magazine (www.xmlmag.com)
xml.about.com