   Re: A certain difficulty

  • From: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Michael Champion" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:09:10 -0500

> Sigh, now we have Groves, Architectural Forms, and RDF as technologies
that
> could save the world if only people could look past their complexity and
the
> turgidity of their specifications

But a good writer can explain them if turgidity of the spec is all that is
involved.

Any one who needs to understand Architectural  Forms just has to read David
Megginsons account in "Structuring XML", (no he didn't pay me to say that)
and the light will go on!

However IMO RDF itself is overly complicated, or at least poorly structured,
and even a good writer would have difficulty explaining it.

Frank