   RE: SV: A certain difficulty - lack of action!

  • From: Jeff Sussna <jeff.sussna@quokka.com>
  • To: "'Sergey Melnik'" <melnik@db.stanford.edu>, David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:29:56 -0800

Fabulous! This syntax would address my foremost complaint with RDF: the
model is property-centric but the syntax really isn't. The "canonical"
description format is really a shortcut of its own, and one that obscures
the basic property-centric quality of RDF. Sergey's proposed syntax is
(IMHO) just what the doctor ordered.

Jeff