   RE: Structured attributes

  • From: Istvan Cseri <istvanc@microsoft.com>
  • To: "'ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk'" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, "XML Developers' list" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:51:14 -0800

I've been lobbying for something like this in the last 2 years ! I'd like to
see this happening but in my opinion it would be a mistake to restrict the
content or structure of the structured attributes. Users today use
subelements to simulate this missing feature and if we don't provide a full
blown replacement this won't work.

Istvan