   W3C Rant

  • From: "Matthew Gertner" <matthew@praxis.cz>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:49:20 +0100

Title: W3C Rant

Hi all,

I've placed a new rant on our website. There hasn't been enough W3C-bashing on this list lately, in my view, so I'm trying to stir the pot a little. :-)

My basic thesis is that the W3C has to become a more dynamic and open entity. The address is:

http://www.praxisxml.com/praxis_xml_0200.html

Any and all comments and (especially) criticism would be most welcome.

Regards,
Matthew