   XML, Tables and Accessibility

  • From: "Debbie Fleming" <dfleming@moosebird.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:06:00 -0500

A colleague of mine mentioned that W3C may be working on table
accessibility involving XML expression of table relationships.   If
anyone's seen info on this from WAI or elsewhere, could you forward to
me?  I haven't been able to find it on the W3C site.

Thanks,
Debbie Fleming
dfleming@moosebird.com