   canonical XML

  • From: "Lynda VanVleet" <lyndavv@earthlink.net>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:11:04 -0800

I use the Expat parser/processor in Forte Fusion but have not figured out
how to add extensions yet like -d dir to generate the canonical view.

I downloaded the processor to my Windows machines (one 98, one NT) to try it
but I can't get the .exe in the bin directory to work.  I actually used the
parser/processor from the DOS prompt but can't seem to get the -d dir to
work with any flavor of dir I try.  I either get an access denied or cannot
find file error.

Insight would be greatly appreciated.

Lynda Van Vleet
Testing Engineer