   Schema for XSLT

  • From: "Box, Don" <dbox@develop.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:36:16 -0700

I just spent the afternoon massaging my schema for XSLT. If you want to
check it out, it is at:

        http://www.develop.com/dbox/xml/xslt.xsd

I'd love to get feedback, especially from those who have April 7-compliant
schema parsers/validators. I still need to go through and tighten up the
references to simple types, add xsd:unique, and catch any bugs I am too
tired to see today.

Cheers,
DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox