   Art History Markup Language

  • From: MeganWH@aol.com
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:45:14 EDT

Hi -

I'm new to the XML list - though nice to see a couple familiar faces, such as
Dave Winer. I had a quick, specific question which I hope someone can answer:
does anyone know of a domain-specific markup language that has been created
to allow art museums/art historians/galleries to exchange data about artworks
and provenance?

I'd lalso ove to get any details on where to find the ultimate, complete list
of markup languages, since I've yet to come across a reference to one that
contains any reference to art history.

Thanks for any leads you can pass on -

:) M.
--