   List server: "fixed"

  • From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  • To: XML-Dev List <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: 26 Apr 2000 17:30:47 -0400

As of a few minutes ago, and apparently running without error,
all of the lists served by OASIS have been reconfigured. Each is
now archived, digested, and running bulk_mailer to improve
throughput. The caching DNS server is running and slowly
rebuilding its cache since my recent reboot.

All of the list files have been moved off the root partition so
it shouldn't fill up.

I didn't get the configuration perfect on the first attempt this
afternoon, so there may have been a few odd bounces. But all that
should be behind us now.

BTW, OASIS appears to have the entire archive for xml-dev
online.  (Not on the web, but available with the 'get' and
'index' commands, although I haven't tested that yet...)

If anything still seems broken, please let me know.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is good to have an end to journey