   [ANNOUNCE] #XML channel on IRC EFnet

  • From: Christian Hammond <chipx86@portaldesign.net>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:46:08 -0700

Hello Everyone,

We have recently officially opened the #XML channel on IRC EFnet. We would
like anybody who would be willing to help answer questions to join, as well
as anybody with questions. The channel is, of course, open to everybody.

I'm sure most of you know where to get an IRC client, but for those that don't,
download mIRC from http://www.mirc.com. Then simply pick an EFnet server and
then /join #xml.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see some of you there!

Christian Hammond

--
Christian Hammond        <> Portal Web Design - http://www.portaldesign.net
chipx86@portaldesign.net <> Mino XML Project  - http://www.minoxml.cx