   Re: Babel (again) or standard taqs and aliases (UDEF, Bizcodes)

  • From: Steve Rowe <sarowe@textwise.com>
  • To: "cbullard@hiwaay.net" <"Len Bullard"@mail.hiwaay.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 11:53:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Len Bullard wrote:

> KenNorth wrote:
> >
> > "XML Microstandards" by William J. Lewis
> > http://www.intelligententerprise.com/000428/supplychain.shtml
>
> MMTT
>
> len

Len,

While I applaud your chic acronymitis, I find myself in the awkward
position of not having a clue what this particular one means.  In defense
of my naivete, I did attempt several web searches, consult a few oracles
(more acronyms - useless!), and calculate the numerologic significance of
the semantic permutations hidden from view behind the stony capitals; all
was for naught.

Should you find me worthy of the knowledge, I would appreciate your
pointing me in the direction of enlightenment on the subject of MMTT as it
relates to XML, HyTime, and other descriptions of descriptions of ...

Thanks,
Steve Rowe
MNIS-TextWise Labs