   RE: SOAP, plague, love

  • From: "Dick Brooks" <dick@8760.com>
  • To: "Andrew Layman" <andrewl@microsoft.com>, <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:09:09 -0500

Andrew,

When you say "the headers provide an extensibility framework", does this
mean each implementer chooses their own headers to indicate that a portion
of the payload is encrypted/signed? Does this also mean I can add headers to
indicate compression and other forms of encoding?

Thanks,

Dick Brooks
http://www.8760.com/