   about saxon

  • From: Huaxin Zhang <hxzhang@cs.ualberta.ca>
  • To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:19:46 -0600 (MDT)

I am new at XML. Somebody told me SAXON is considered better than SAX and
DOM. Because users can make use of the "event-rule-action" model. However,
this feature is pretty vague to me.

First, there is no event, the examples are just setting elemnent handlers
to specified tags. If I want something like "once there are three <task>
objects with the same "user" attribute, do something, how can I set this
rule? (or even with any XML tools you know)

Another question is :
 I want to have a XML containing a lot of <task/>, each have
a taskID, I want to get a int[] returned from the "Expression", but seems
this is not doable. How shall I get all the sets to an array?