   RE: Changing the DTD declaration at runtime

  • From: Mike Hatalski <mhatalski@ipnetsolutions.com>
  • To: Laura Neitzel <laura.neitzel@moai.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:24:31 -0700

I thought I sent this out yesterday, but didn't see it show up on the
mailing
list...

What about using an entity resolver that is "aware" specific dtd/mod
files and resolves them to the local filesystem?

Arbortext has a catalog class that you might be able to use.
Take a look at
http://www.arbortext.com/Think_Tank/Norm_s_Column/issue_three/issue_three.ht
ml