   Re: getElementById() doesn't work in Xerces if...

  • From: gupta@enode.com (Gupta)
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:26:35 -0700

Hi all,

The following message sent to the Xerces-J-dev mailing list failed to elicit
any response.

Since the bug database at http://xml.apache.org/bugs/ is not accessible,
I am hoping somebody here can shed some light on this problem, including the
status of the bug, in case it has been reported previously.

Thanks,

Ramesh