   Authors of 'Professional XML'

  • From: Anthony Channing <AnthonyC@101Ltd.com>
  • To: XML-Dev <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:00:12 +0100

I have been reading the WROX book, 'Professional XML'
and so far I have just one question.  As I have noticed
a couple of the authors posting to this group I thought
I'd ask it here...

1)  On the cover are twelve portraits of what I presume
are the authors, however there 13 names.  So which
author didn't get to have a photo?  Also, which names
go with which portraits?

I know this might be a little off topic, but I just have a
mad desire to know, have no idea why it seems so
important...

Regards
Anton