   Basic Question

  • From: "gesow2-4" <gesow2-4@commerce.com>
  • To: "XML Developers List" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:10:50 -0600

XML Gurus-
I started using XML only after we had to work with WLE5.1, for which the deployment descriptors should be in XML.

We have around some 120 enterprise beans, and each of this for deployment needs a XML deployment descriptor. I would like to know, if I can write only one deployment descriptor for all of them, or should I write separate descriptors for each separate bean.
Say, if I go only with one, then are there tags to identify that a piece of XML code represents a bean.

Please respond.

Ge user.