   JDOM Talk in NYC, Monday, June 26, 2000 at XMLDevCon

  • From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: elharo@metalab.unc.edu
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:36:36 -0400

Next Monday, June 26, I'll be giving an introductory talk about JDOM
at the meeting of the New York C++ & Java SIG of the New York PC
Users' Group at XMLDevCon. The meeting starts at 6:45 in the Gramercy
B Room of the New York Hilton (where the XMLDevCon show is being
held) and runs till roughly 8:00. I'll be showing off JDOM basics and
comparing and contrasting it to SAX2 and DOM.

Admission is free. You do not need to be registered at XMLDevCon to
attend, though you may want to register for a free XMLDevCon special
events pass if you want to see the keynotes or wander the show floor
as well <http://www.sys-con.com/xmlcon/specevents.htm>. For those who
aren't at the show, I'll post the slides and examples on Cafe con
Leche in the near future.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |