   Re: SQL Schema to XML Schema generator [any out there?]

  • From: "Mike Sharp" <msharp@lante.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:22:20 -0700

Download Microsoft's Biztalk Server Technology Preview.  It has a tool called
the Mapper, that among other things, can generate a schema from an instance of
XML.  Then you can tweak it to fit your needs. It also provides a graphical way
to map between schemas or XML documents.  I've only played with it for a little
bit, but several associates have used the tool, and have good things to say
about it.

http://www.microsoft.com/biztalkserver/techres/techpreview.asp

The caveat is that it only runs on Windows 2000.

Regards,
Mike Sharp

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way,
when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.    -- KPIG

Bob DeRemer <Bob.Deremer@wonderware.com> on 06/22/2000 07:10:01 AM