   xml, xsl, perl and html in server side

  • From: ocastrop@bilbao.idom.es
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:54:43 +0200

Hello everybody,

Sorry if this isn't the appropiate list to do my answer.

I'm developing a project where I have to administrate in an on-line way the
contents of a few html files.
What I want to do is to receive the information through a CGI written in Perl,
then modify a xml document to update the information received and create the new
 html file based on the xml file and a xsl file.
This must run over Unix and Windows (especially over Unix). All of this must be
done in the server side on-line. I've tried to do it using several Perl modules
but I don't know which of them are necessary an if I need something more because
 I'm having a lot of instalation problems.

Whatever suggestion will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Orlando Castro
orlandocastro@eresmas.com