   RE: xpath vs xql

  • From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@microsoft.com>
  • To: "'Jonathan Robie'" <Jonathan.Robie@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@yomu.com>, xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:49:34 -0700

Yeah, I was just assuming XQL was talking about the
old W3C XML-QL and ongoing work based on that.  Sorry
about the confusion!  FWIW, Dan Suciu's page at
http://www.research.att.com/~suciu/strudel/external/NodeExternal,internal.ge
noid_3.html
has alot of info about his research in XML; the
XML-QL is a very nice foundation.