   Re: Mixed contents and group in schema definition

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dcarlson@ontogenics.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@XML.ORG>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:10:11 -0600

You say that "the mixed content is not recognized."  Not recognized by what?
It it's not recognized by XML Authority, then this is due to limitations of
current schema support in XA.  I'm also struggling with evaluating whether
my schema design ideas are correct/valid.  I just downloaded XML Spy
yesterday to evaluate its compliance, compared to the current limitations of
XA.

Dave