   Re: Multiple DTD's

  • From: "Chris Pratt" <chris@planetpratt.com>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <clbullar@ingr.com>, <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:26:46 -0700

I think you've completely missed the point.  I was asking about the
technical aspects of including multiple DTD's into a single XML file, not
the Zen aspects of how to create multiple DTD's.  We have already settled on
using XHTML as the default namespace and having one or more of our own
namespaces mixed in from different DTD's.
    (*Chris*)