   Question: Web Editor

  • From: Konstantinos Papadopoulos <kostas@vd.volvo.se>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:35:05 +0200

Hi,

my name is Kostas and i am currently involved with an intranet publishing
project.
We are using a product called StoryServer from Vignette as platform for our
development.
Currently we have an "simple" authoring environment based on HTML forms
generated automatically based on the Information Element Types Definitions
(relational schemas). Almost all the information is stored as XML BLOBS.
Everything works just fine except for the authoring environment....

We are currently seeking for an editor (XHTML or XML) based on (run under)
any internet browser (IE,NS, etc.) implemented either on the client or the
server side. The perfect scenario should be to have a editor which works
according to specified Information Element Type and creates XML as result.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide.

Regards,

Konstantinos Papadopoulos

| Papadopoulos Konstantinos 	|  Telephone: +46 31 7651516 |
| Web Program Center     	|  Telefax:   +46 31 662205  |
| Dept. 9734			|  Memo:  VOL.IT.KOSTAS      |
| S-405 08 Gothenburg, Sweden	|  Email: kostas@vd.volvo.se |