   Re: power uses of XML vs. simple uses of XML

  • From: "Dave Winer" <dave@userland.com>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <clbullar@ingr.com>, "David Galbraith" <david@moreover.com>, "xmldev" <xml-dev@XML.ORG>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:18:19 -0700

No sir, the music industry would have you believe that Napster is about
stolen music, but in fact, many users have paid for the music they download,
in my case I have paid for the music three times, to buy it on vinyl, tape
and CD. I would even pay for it again. Sure, some people steal the music.
But others don't. You might want to adjust your thinking accordingly. Dave