   Re: Best XML book?

  • From: KenNorth <KenNorth@email.msn.com>
  • To: Jens Lippmann <JLippmann@c-bridge.com>,Alex Burdenko <ABurdenko@c-bridge.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:07:21 -0700

> Yeah, he was a MS/VC++ fan a while back. Has he converted to the dark
side?

Dr. Dobbs' Journal has always covered multiple C++ compilers, not just
Visual C++. Read the archives of Al Stevens' column.

My own C++ articles (DDJ or other publications) included source code for
compiling with the Borland or Microsoft compilers. I wrote about programming
with Borland's OWL framework, and my 1995 book covered both OWL and MFC. The
CD also had Borland and MSVC versions of my SQL classes.