   RE: Where to find schemas for merchendise definition?

  • From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@baan.nl>
  • To: 'Chen Hong Qiang' <chq@softlab.nju.edu.cn>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:38:59 +0200

At least look at:
http://www.schema.net <http://www.schema.net>
http://www.xml.org <http://www.xml.org>
http://www.biztalk.org <http://www.biztalk.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen Hong Qiang [mailto:chq@softlab.nju.edu.cn]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 10:25 AM
To: xml-dev@xml.org
Subject: Where to find schemas for merchendise definition?

        I want to find book.dtd, vehicle.dtd, computer.dtd, etc. I don't
know whether all or most of these  become standardized and even maybe
developed & published.
         Can anyone usher me to some these site. Whatever kind of  help will
be appreciated.
        Please mailto:chenhongqiang@263.net <mailto:chenhongqiang@263.net>

chenhongqiang.

7/17