   AutoReply and lists

  • From: Cedric ROUVRAIS <crouvrais@octo.fr>
  • To: Xml-Dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:35:37 +0200

hi,

this isn't about xml sorry in advance for the inconvenience.

    Above all, my intention wasn't to single out tim on his autoreply in
front of everybody [1], i humbly apologise for unintended pointing out.
    My first and foremost intention was to bring the attention of those who
on the list have automated replies to kindly exclude all mails that are sent
to a mailing list.

TIA,

Cedric

Ref: