   RE: DeclHandler

  • From: Justin Lipton <justin@speedlegal.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:37:47 +1000

Hi,

Might I suggest you have a look at Merlot - it is a generic editor that
handles any XML document and corresponding DTD. It produces a nice Swing
interface for editing and is open source...

A further advantage of Merlot is that it allows one to write their own
custom editors for a particular DTD (plugin). It may save you a lot of
time/effort.

Cheers,
Justin.