   XPath tool with SAX interface

  • From: Michael Kraus <michael.kraus@informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
  • To: "xml-dev@xml.org" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:39:29 +0200

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I'm currently working on an XML/XSL/XLink Browser
(http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/lehre/projekt-diplom-arbeit/browser-toolkit.html).
I'm in search of an XPath query utility with a SAX interface. Has anyone
ever heard of anything like that? (Or is there anyone willing to
implement such a nice tool?) It should be able to track several XPath
expressions simultaneously. I think of something like this:

package org.xml.sax.ext;

public interface XPathHandler
{
	public int addXPathExpression(String expression);
	public void removeXPathExpression(int id);

	public void startXPathExpression(int id);
	public void endXPathExpression(int id);
}

Michael