   Re: Recommended Simple XML Tools

  • From: Anthony Parcero <anthony.parcero@ketchum.com>
  • To: scottprice@customercentrix.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:35:39 -0400

what tools do people use for creating their XSL? i don't have problems creating
the XML and DTD by hand or using XMLSpy, but i have tried XSplit and the IBM XSL
Editor, but can't seem to get things to render correctly. Any suggestions?

--
"Aging is a biological process undergone by a living entity - after that, you
just rot.  And some of us seem to be able to do both at the same time".

Anthony V. Parcero

Interactive Architect
eKetchum Digital Media Group
Promenade II