   Re: ROPE/SDL

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: Cedric ROUVRAIS <crouvrais@octo.fr>, Xml-Dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:00:00 -0400

I guess if you are very good VC++ developer ( expecially ATL/COM ) - you can
just down the MS Toolkit, and read the CHM help file, it's very detailed,
plus there's source code come with it, I bet you'll find a way to write your
own ROPE after reading it, I am doing one of my own now, cheers.

mark hu
646-872-7341 (cell phone)
"Breath, Open Up Eyes and Think"