   RE: XML, MicroSoft, Torquemada and Comics (was RE: XML in .NET - moretha

  • From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:07:57 +0100 (BST)

when people start quoting the awful Arthur C, you know we're in
trouble. Heinlein and Asimov can only be one step behind.
I do HOPE James C is no relative!

 > Brave Odysseus was a man who wanted more
 > than any other thing to go home from the senseless
 > war that had taken the lives of the best, the
 > strongest, the most valiant of his land.
 > Along the way, both titan and god tried to
 > stop him, but such was his desire and commitment,
 > even the powers of immortals could not change his
 > self-chosen destiny.

I have read some travesties of the Odyssey in my time, but this one
takes the pip.

if lions could speak, we would not be able to understand them

Sebastian