   Fwd: "HOW TO RELAX" has been updated.

  • From: Murata Makoto <mura034@attglobal.net>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:25:12 +0900

If you would like to use a non-proprietary schema language right
now but do not want to give up future migration to XML Schema, then
RELAX is a possibility.  As reported in the attached message,
RELAX is steadily making progress.

The official site for RELAX is:
	http://www.xml.gr.jp/relax/

The mailing list for RELAX is:
	http://www.egroups.com/group/reldeve

Cheers,

Affilated researcher of IUJ(International University of JAPAN) Research Institute
Visiting researcher of IBM Tokyo Research Lab

MURATA Makoto