   XML/XSL help

  • From: Ravi Ramamirtham <rramamirtham@riverdelta.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:54:25 -0400

I am trying to generate an XML fragment from multivalued LDAP attributes. My
data(in DSML form) looks like:

	<attr name="xyz">

            <attr name="abc">

The XML I want should look something like:

I am having difficulties writing XSL to transform the DSML to XML. Any
help/pointers/suggestions would be much appreciated.