   XML/XSL help

  • From: Ravi Ramamirtham <rramamirtham@riverdelta.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:54:25 -0400

I am trying to generate an XML fragment from multivalued LDAP attributes. My
data(in DSML form) looks like:

	<attr name="xyz">
	    <value>1</value>
	    <value>2</value>
            </attr>

            <attr name="abc">
	    <value>10</value>
	    <value>20</value>
	</attr>

The XML I want should look something like:

	<data>
	    <xyz>1</xyz>
	    <abc>10</abc>
	</data>

	<data>
	    <xyz>2</xyz>
	    <abc>20</abc>
	</data>

I am having difficulties writing XSL to transform the DSML to XML. Any
help/pointers/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

-Ravi