   Whither the InfoSet

  • From: Wayne Steele <xmlmaster@hotmail.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

For what it's worth, my comments on the recent InfoSet WD are now included
in the archive:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-infoset-comments/2000JulSep/0006.html

I suggest anyone who has specific concerns about the WD to send them there
as well.

Thank you, "Lousy John" Cowan, for participating in this list. These
discussions of the InfoSet would be hobbled without your frank defense,
robust debate, and crow tasting. I wish more W3 specs went through this kind
of abuse. I hope some of it is reflected in the final Rec.

-Wayne Steele