   Re: create valid XML from DTD and database

  • From: Michelle_Zhao@amsinc.com
  • To: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:34:24 -0400

Please let me know if I understand it right:

 ResultSetMetaData.getColumnName() could retrieve the element name;
ResultSet.getString() could retrieve the element value;
then hashmap is not needed for the resultSet;
you mean the hashmap for DTD rules? how do I represent the hierarchy of the DTD?
by child ID refers to the parent ID? how is attribute represented? How is the
datastream of DTD correlated with the resultset?

Thanks.

Michelle

"mark hu" <mark@fintrack.com> on 08/09/2000 05:02:26 PM