Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: james anderson <email@example.com>
- To: XML-Dev Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:21:58 +0200
1. please a pointer to the base description itself (not just the
2. anyone can give a rundown on why they went for a diff technique
rather than a direct pat specification with a replacement value?
"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
> Has anyone taken a look at Microsoft's "updategrams" for XML?
> >Updategrams define the structure of an XML document that can
> >be used to describe a change to another XML document. The change
> >is described by presenting what a fragment of the document looked
> >like before the change and what the fragment should look like after
> >the change. The before data is used to locate the portion of the
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>