   C++ parsers

  • From: Jean Georges PERRIN <jgp@4js.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:06:26 +0200

Hi,

I wanted to evaluate XML C++ parsers. For the moment I found :

- Xerces C++, very nice but quite not easy to port (http://xml.apache.org)
- CenterPoint XML, easy to port, based on proven expat, but not validating
(http://www.cpointc.com/XML)
- Microsoft (no source code available)

Any other ?

Jean Georges PERRIN