   Re: new to XML

  • From: mark hu <mark@fintrack.com>
  • To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:46:03 -0400

Well, thanks, Mike - I'll try to update NT4/IE5 - I believe, XSLT processor
just behave like the way : SOAP object learns and pick up services - so the
URI do have the relative specification for XSL and only that valid URI
 includes XSL specs ... that's also why if the URI is wrong - everything's
messed up ... ) - it'll be nice to add the ability to make XSLT processor
detect which URI is valid and which one is not - just like the NSLOOKUP tool
can tell you all the details about a target ....

mark