   Re: [ANN] Lexus: a XML Update Language

  • From: Lars Martin <lars@smb-tec.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:52:11 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

On Mit, 30 Aug 2000, Jonathan Borden wrote:
> http://www.openhealth.org/editor

Thanks for this reference. I didn't know this project before.

> it looks like your project is designed to produce a DOM result, and mine
> produces an XSLT which carries out the editing process.

This is absolutely correct. This results from the underlaying datastructure -
which is Persistent  DOM in a object oriented database.

But the idea to use XSLT for updating is great as well. Maybe we should start
some kind of collaboration on this topic!

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                                 mailto:lars@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                     http://www.smb-tec.com