   RE: java+xml

  • From: Joshua Allen <joshuaa@microsoft.com>
  • To: 'alexfon' <aelam@ms14.url.com.tw>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 23:24:11 -0700

Well, you should hope that nobody answers your question.  Stubborn tenacity
and patience are the characteristics that all programmers must develop.  As
you read through the Java documentation and search for bits of information
strewn around the web, you will develop skills that will serve you in the
most unlikely places in the future.  Knowing how to do a particular thing is
not so important in this field as knowing how to know.  Good luck in your
search! :-)