   Re: Q: java+xml

  • From: Philip Gooch <philg@easynet.co.uk>
  • To: alexfon <aelam@ms14.url.com.tw>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:07:43 +0100

Well, you'll need to do your own research on how to do this.

Start with looking at sites such as

http://java.sun.com/xml/
http://www.ibm.com/developer/xml/
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/

Once you've got your chosen XML parser (the sun jaxp one is a good place to
start, and there's some good tutorials on their site) and learnt how to read
and process an XML file in Java, you can look at the general Java docs on
the Sun site to learn how to use JDBC to put the data into a table.

Best of luck

Phil