   Re: First public Working Draft of DOM Level 3

  • From: Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@w3.org>
  • To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:40:56 +0200

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 12:17:37PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> [...]

  I forwarded your request to the W3C system team.
  If you have troubles accessing something under http://www.w3.org/TR/
could you send this information to sysreq@w3.org with the IP for which
www.w3.org resolves on your machine. We have mirrors worldwide and
the possibility of one of them being misconfigured is always possible.
It helps a lot knowing which one is the problem (hence the request to
get the IP you use for www.w3.org).
  In the meantime try using web3.w3.org:
    http://web3.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/

  yours,

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW