   UDDI, uddi.org and an open source project at SourceForge

  • From: James Tauber <JTauber@bowstreet.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:39:27 -0400

I haven't seen any mention of the UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and
Integration) initiative for web services on this list. It was "officially"
announced today by Ariba, IBM and Microsoft. See http://www.uddi.org/

I have started a SourceForge project (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/uddi/) for anyone interested in working on
an open source Java implementation of UDDI.

James
--
James Tauber, Director XML Technology, Bowstreet
jtauber@bowstreet.com  http://www.bowstreet.com/