   RE: new project: Persistent and mobile agents on an extensible P2Pnetwor

  • From: Michael Brennan <Michael_Brennan@Allegis.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:02:52 -0700

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure what the remark in regards to SOAP
means. There's no reason why something like this couldn't be implemented
using SOAP. In fact, I think this could be a very novel application of
SOAP -- more interesting, in my mind, then the sort of RPC-based
applications that most implementors have been doing with SOAP.