   Re: Translation to XML

  • From: Wayne Steele <xmlmaster@hotmail.com>
  • To: jim_martin@data-tronics.com, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Jim:

   1. Please be sure to configure MS Outlook for "plain text" when posting
to this mailing list.

   2. What does the proprietary format of your data look like?
      You are probably going to have to write some kind of code or script to
convert it into XML. How much (or if you should just give up and outsource
this task) depends on how nasty the data format is.

-Wayne Steele