   Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices

  • From: "Roger L. Costello" <costello@mitre.org>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:37:51 -0400

Hi Folks,

I have summarized the XML Schemas: Best Practices discussions and put
them on the Web:

http://www.xfront.com/BestPractices.html

I haven't yet incorporated Len's and Curt's messages from yesterday.  I
will do so next weekend when I return from travel.

Last night I realized that the camera example that I have been using has
a bug in it (thanks Curt for your gentle skepticism of its validity).  I
have fixed the bug (I've even validated Camera.xml using xsv and xerces
1.2).  The stuff on the Web contains the fixed version.

Thanks for all the great discussion!  There is much, much more to
discuss with regards to schema best practices but we have made a great
start!  /Roger